Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Biger Body And Breast Women Sesx Whats Wrong With My Wife Health???

Whats wrong with my wife health??? - biger body and breast women sesx

My wife complains of severe pain in the lower abdomen and lower back. Sligh shes been bleeding for two days, although his period of more than two weeks. she and I have tried to have a baby and she has cysts on his acquisitions. shes taking medication for the problem of HTE since your period is irregular .. I asked to see a doctor, but say that shes fine ... shes There are also changes in your body like a small breasts Biger, and she and her belly seems a little not biger.but know wat cuz shes while pregnant, the doctor says your difficutl thats a beocm pregnant while cysts or overian and when hormone levels are high. Pls advice may Wat's wrong with it, and I went to the doctor ...

No comments:

Post a Comment