Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ankle Swelling More Condition_symptoms Foot And Ankle Swelling During Second Trimester?

Foot and ankle swelling during second trimester? - ankle swelling more condition_symptoms

I am 23 weeks pregnant and am with a lot of swelling in the foot and ankle. I read it is quite normal, but I have to do everything possible to try to out do, but it remained swollen for a week in a row. It seems to all. I'm raising feet when I sit and lay down, and I give my left. I have increased my fluid intake. I also had my friend massages my feet, and nothing seems to help. Any tips?

5 comments:

sweetm12... said...

I had to be some problems with his ankle and found that when high, when I put a little ice on it, while allowing a reduction in the swelling relaxing. Im not sure whether to do what should, but it helped with my swelling. Call with your doctor the next time, how many problems you have with him. Good luck.

Sara J said...

It is normal for swelling occur. However, if your foot is swollen still high that you could be preserved for long straight. Try 25-40 minutes to increase. Jump to fire-walking exercises, they can for the movement. When he lifts his foot, tried to ensure that the rest of his body down so that they are able to lift their feet above the heart level. You can reach this by sitting with their feet, even if it is doing a good thing when you sit in the rule. Continue drinking water. However, if the swelling is not reduced, you should consult your doctor. Excessive swelling can be a sign of preeclampsia. Just monitor your blood pressure, and definitely let your doc know your concerns about the next appointment.

Tamra said...

This is completely normal, usually does not occur until the third quarter. But you have virtually everything we can do. You should also watch your salt intake. either French fries or without salt. And drink water.

TAG said...

In the eighth, with Jen not only your salt intake is the addition of salt, but what is in view of a document processed foods and if they can get for a long storage of liquid to be harmful.

Jen said...

Also make sure your intake of salt is salt you retain fluids. So talk to your doctor.

Post a Comment