Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black Granite Floor Image What Colour To Paint Shaker Kitchen? Have Oak Floor And Black Granite Worktops. Help With Wall Colour Too!?

What colour to paint Shaker Kitchen? Have oak floor and black granite worktops. Help with wall colour too!? - black granite floor image

I'm happy about crazy, like my husband! Not sure what color to assign offices Shaker. I think that since this type of "option classical research or materials for a sort of" best / color "end-use. I tried to have called a color Ecru Trained by the world, but it was too cold, and then I tried and the tone of pink, he is too cavalier with the oak. I called a nice color for Wickes barley, which is a beige color with a green hue, but I do not know if it's better for the units or walls. It is a little odd that painted the kitchen all the same color on the walls and units? other colors in the area: dark brown linen / cream of course. is a shade of cream, not too yellow, peach and pink would be? Preferably I a color outside of the platform on the water-based eggshell-buy for the cabinets. Thanks

4 comments:

steve m said...

I have the same dilemma as we speak!

I have the "Closet of champagne satin 'Metamorphosis Painting cabinet, well, because it is clean with not too yellow.

As for the walls, we tried a lot of rustic style sheets for Fire Earth, Farrow & Ball, Halpern, Laura Ashley and others, and by far the best game of the Green Earth series of R & B. However, not sure if the law correspond to entire lot in the cream - walls and closets, as my theory is that you can always change it later!

Good luck!

oil field trash said...

I think you'll find that most wood painted Shaker boxes, but oiled or lacquered.

elmjunbu... said...

In Shaker kitchen, probably it means furnished in the style of the Shaker Society.
The Shakers are a very religious group. Most of his paintings, and the walls of the houses were in light blue. They called for a blue sky.
I hope that this is what you seek.

elmjunbu... said...

In Shaker kitchen, probably it means furnished in the style of the Shaker Society.
The Shakers are a very religious group. Most of his paintings, and the walls of the houses were in light blue. They called for a blue sky.
I hope that this is what you seek.

Post a Comment