Sunday, January 24, 2010

Medicine Ativan Can Someone Explain To Me What's In My Medicine?

Can someone explain to me what's in my medicine? - medicine ativan

I am always very careful what I put into my body. I have my medicine today, Ativan, and the active ingredients are very vague. (chemical formula, 7 - chloro -5 - (o-chlorophenyl) -1,3 - dihydro -3 - hydroxy-2H-1, 4 - benzodiazepine -2 -) It's all Greek to me. The contents of Miracle Whip, I had a sandwich is fairly simple. I know that the FDA require a new rule a few years ago that food and pharmaceutical industries, the ingredients and nutritional information in the container, has proposed a different medication?

3 comments:

Sips With A Fist said...

Ativan (lorazepam) is an anti-anxiety drugs (benzodiazepines, mild tranquilizer use) to relieve anxiety, restlessness and irritability, alleviate insomnia, people quietly with mania / schizophrenia, and as a sedative intravenously by nervousness or fear of to alleviate the operation.

Your second question (re FDA): Well, I'll say, chemical substance was, so I think that .... packages of medicine is not ACUALLY different

Onyx Blackman said...

chemical formula that shows the elements and the structure of molecules in the active ingredients. I could do for you, but I'm sure it will help you list the chemical itself

firestar... said...

The recipe for many drugs are chemical compounds. A class of chemicals, is the extended, can be shown how to configure paper.All these drugs can have serious side effects. Tylenol can cause liver damage (for example). Ativan is commonly used to treat anxiety. After bringing home and see how it affects you before the decision for his car to drive. Your life is important. If you decide to take their medications, life with fear and / or panic attacks. Personally, I would like to continue with the Ativan, I can enjoy life to the fullest of my ability. PS Do not Miracle Whip. The chemical name of table salt is sodium chloride (NaCl). To understand, to the chemical names, chemical classes useful. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment