Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wooden Caskets Some Years Back I Won A Cased Bottle Of Mavrodaphne 1944 Vintage. How Good Is It And What Is It Worth Today?

Some years back I won a cased bottle of Mavrodaphne 1944 vintage. How good is it and what is it worth today? - wooden caskets

I take the next year for my birthday of the sixties, but I'm curious to know exactly what I'll be drinking. Besides the fact that it had a sweet dessert wine from Patras, I never experienced before. It should be something special, Anyone out there have never drunk Mavrodaphne Patras 1944? The bottle claims that come barrels in the German army in the 2nd World War, hidden, and later discovered the bottle. It's scroll in a wooden coffin with an elegant details pedigree. He came to the origin of the founders of Patras Mavrodaphne Karela. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment